Thursday, April 19, 2007

Just what I needed....

Yesterday was very difficult for me. I have been struggling with some situations in ministry that just have me so confused. I don't understand why they are happening or even how they started. Yet the reality of it is that there are some difficult things going on and they must be overcome somehow.

I was really feeling like I just want to put my head in the sand or put myself to bed and stay there...I just want to be left alone.

In my travels, I checked in on the LPM blog (Beth Moore - Living Proof Ministries) and lo and behold, a commission from Beth spoken over the women attending the Columbia event last weekend.

I almost cried when I read it because it is just exactly what I needed to hear. So thank you, Beth, for sharing this with all of us in cyberspace. It was so timely and so encouraging to me... Here is the commissioning:

Count it a joy, Dear One
When life gets hard.
God is doing something huge!
He is also proving
That you are NOT a fake.
Be brave, Mighty Warrior.
Your God is with you!
When waves are crashing,
Stand to your feet,
Throw your head back
And feel the wind of the Spirit!
God is painting a masterpiece
With multi-colored trials.
Go forth and display
Divine special effects
To the great glory of God.
YOU CAN DO IT!


This excerpt is used with permission...for the full entry see www.livingproofministries.blogspot.com

No comments: