Sunday, April 8, 2007

20 Things That Light Up My Soul

I got this challenge from the 2 Peas board, so here's my list in no particular order (except for the first one - He belongs there!)

1. JESUS - He loves me always; totally; completely; unconditionally. Without Him my soul would be dark and lifeless

2. My children's laughter

3. My husband's smile

4. Spending time with my friends

5. Online shopping, especially if there's a great sale and free shipping!

6. Starbuck's hot cocoa - that stuff rocks!

7. Date nights with my hubby

8. Scrapbooking

9. Writing

10. Bible study

11. Autumn - I love the clean, crisp air

12. Music - especially Christian rock, the louder and faster the better! My faves are Third Day, Kutless, Skillet, and Bleach. I will listen to just about anything though, except jazz.

13. Getting a great haircut

14. Seeing fruit in my children's lives. Those glimpses of godliness make parenting so worth it.

15. Driving, so long as it's wide open spaces. I don't do city traffic very well.

16. Reading a great book

17. Hugs

18. Kisses

19. Praise & worship

20. Christmas

No comments: