Thursday, January 31, 2008

WAIT - Week #4

This week's word was everyone's favorite - WAIT. This is not typically my favorite word, in fact, I don't like to even think about it because more often than not I want what I want when I want it, and I wanted this YESTERDAY, not later - not tomorrow - how about now?

But, as God would have it, this week's challenge was to meditate and ponder on the word "WAIT" and see what God would show us individually about said word. Well, I was in no rush to investigate the word, so I decided to wait (how easy it is to wait when I want to, though, huh?) and think about it off and on for the next few days. Then, it hit me. The verse was there all along. I see it every day because it is hanging on my front door. But, I never really "saw" it, kwim? So, anyway, I did my layout about it and here it is for all to see. Let me know what you think about the word WAIT once you read my epiphany.

1 comment:

All That Chit Chat said...

I'm enjoying browsing your blog. So much great work. You have a special gift!