Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scripture Challenge and Girl Scouts

I fell really behind in my participation in the Scripture Challenge last year, but I did manage to jump back in at the end of the year and got another card done. Patter is running the Challenge again this year and I think I may join back in so I can get the project done. Besides my ATC Holder looks so lonely with just a few cards on it! Not to mention that I can never be in the Word enough!

The word I did was "birth"; here's my ATC card (front and back): I used Stickles to write the word "birth" and my Cat's Eye chalk inks to distress the background. I also used Stickles on the background. To get the effect of starlight, I wiped off the Stickles before it dried, leaving just the glittery goodness behind.




The next thing I worked on was a layout about Jaymie's "Bridge to Brownies" ceremony LAST June. She really enjoys being a Girl Scout - I hope she sees it through to the end. What an accomplishment that would be!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I remember my Bridge to Brownies! TFS, it brought back a lot of memories.