Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Right Now

I read this on another blog, and thought it would be a great thing to do myself. So, RIGHT NOW:

Right Now:

Out of my window: Barren trees; streets filled with parked cars, presumably that transported people to the courthouse next door; and sunlight pouring in through the south windows in my office. It will be sunset soon.

I am wearing: Khaki slacks, a green T-shirt, and black duster-type sweater, and blush on my cheeks.

I am hearing: The hum of my computer and the clickety-clack of the keys as I type. For once, it's quiet in here!

I am thinking: About all the things I need to get done tonight at home - laundry, dinner dishes, and hopefully some scrapbooking!



I am thankful for: A warm home, a wonderful family, a great job, friends who are always there for me, and my faith.

I am creating: Scrapbook pages for Christmas 2008 and working on my eldest's baby book (he is almost 16 LOL).

I am going: to answer the phone that just rang, and hopefully make it to Jo-Ann Fabric or Michael's tonight - I need some new adhesive.

I am hoping: that Bible study goes well tomorrow night!

I am reading: The Earthly Life of Jesus by Armando Chaves (it's in Portuguese, so it's an extra challenging read!)

Around the house: No idea since I'm at work. I imagine that right about now it is starting to bubble with activity since the kids are starting to trickle in from school.

One of my favorite things: Having the house entirety to myself for a day so that I can do whatever I want to do, even if that means doing absolutely nothing but sitting and thinking. I can't remember the last time I actually got to experience this, though. It's been years. On a more reasonable, attainable note, one of my favorite things is hanging out with my hub and my kids.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get through Bible study on Wednesday, Brownie Girl Scout meeting and grocery shopping on Thursday, teens on Friday night, pick up a huge shipment of Girl Scout cookies and then hang around the house for the other moms to pick up on Saturday, church on Sunday. Somewhere in there I have to get some cleaning done, too. Oh yeah, and sleep!

How about you? What's happening right now?

No comments: