Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall Is In The Air

My absolute favorite time of year is upon us. I love the crisp clean air of autumn. I love the changing colors on the trees. I love the cool nights and pleasantly warm days. The kids are back in school and life has gone back to its routine. It's all very good.

I have already gotten my autumn scented Yankee Candles out - my faves are Autumn Leaves and McIntosh. YUMMY! I also like anything that smells like baking - cinnamon and pumpkin spice come to mind.

Autumn also means Christmas shopping season. I am NOT only of those people that waits until the very last minute to do her Christmas shopping. And no, I don't holiday shop - I CHRISTMAS shop. But, that's another story altogether.

I have already bought a few small gifts, and have already started on some handmade gifts. The planner in me just thrives this time of year.

Why can't it always be autumn?

No comments: