Kay at tagged me with this meme, so here goes.
Six quirky things about me. Lots of people tell me I'm quirky, but it is sure hard to think of specific examples!
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
1. I think I could live on cereal. In fact, I like to mix different kinds together, like honey nut cheerios and cocoa krispies, for example.
2. I CANNOT cook in a dirty kitchen. If there are dishes in the sink and stuff on the counters and it's time to cook, first I clean it all up. I know, I'm just going to messy it up again, but it's just how it is. My family has learned to deal with it.
3. I CANNOT function with clutter around me or in my general vicinity. I have to clear it out first. I HAVE to. It makes me nutty if I don't.
4. I don't know how to sit still and just chill. Ask my hubby. My hands have to busy all the time, even if it's just with a "fidget." I can't sit still. Can't do it. I've tried.
5. I can't stand for anyone to touch my eyes. Eye doctor included. It's a trip at my annual eye exam, believe me. Don't even get me started about the makeup counter.
6. I cannot miss any episodes of "Who's Going to be the Next Food Network Star." Can't do it. I have stayed up way past my bedtime in order to watch every episode. I even watched it on vacation. Yep. And I made everyone else there watch it too. They said they liked it.
Now, I am to tag 6 people.
- ▼ August (8)