Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This is what makes me obsessive-compulsive

Today's blogger challenge on 2Peas was to write about 5 things you do EVERY DAY without fail. Since I love lists, I'm all for this challenge.

Every day I....

1. Take my thyroid med

2. Go to the bathroom LOL

3. Check my e-mail and surf the Web

4. Pray

5. Get dressed


All of these things are done by 7:30 a.m. on a typical morning.

Actually, the more I think about things I do every day, the more I realize how methodical I can be. I like routine for the most part, but always leave some room for spontenaiety. I like surprises every now and again, but true to my OCD-ness, I like to have some semblence of control over surprises and spontaneous happenings. Makes sense to me.

1 comment:

A Joyful Mom said...

My five would look very similar to yours Bet. Except, I pray in the shower b/c that's the only time I'm alone for a few minutes. :)