Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've been tagged - SEVEN

I've been tagged by Loop de loops, so here goes:

List 7 random things about myself. This isn't going to be easy, you know. I don't really like self-examination.


1. I have obsessive-compulsive tendencies. It's true. Ask anybody.

2. I cannot think if my surroundings are chaotic. I thrive on orderliness. Unfortuntately, the only place that is orderly in my life is at work, go figure.

3. I have struggled with my weight for more than 2/3 of my life. Being I'm not that old, that's a LONG time.

4. I am a loyal friend.

5. I need a manicure and pedicure. It's been way too long since I've had either. Nice visual, eh?

6. I want to go back to school in the worst way.

7. I enjoy a challenge, especially if it is something that makes me use my left brain.

There you have it. Seven random things about me. Fascinating, huh?


I am now supposed to tag other bloggers. Since I don't think that anyone that hasn't already been tagged actually reads my blog, I have no idea whom to tag. But, here goes, maybe I'll get lucky:

1. The Edge of Reason
2. Greg
3. Jen Shunk
4. Little Women
5. A Beautiful Mess
6. Ali Edwards
7. Becky Higgins

Each blogger should list 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 random facts as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.