Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today's Feast for the Brain

I saw this on the Certain Uncertainty's blog @ http://kelly.sincitywolskes.com/ and thought I'd play along.

Appetizer
How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season?

Well, I had every intention of keeping it reasonable and even started a Christmas Club account last year to pay for this year. Let's just say that I have already spent what was in my Christmas account, and maybe a few hundred more, but I'm done and I didn't charge any of it. So, that at least is a very good thing.

Soup
What was the last television show you watched, and was it good?

The last show I watched was a re-run of Iron Chef America, battle sugar. It was good, even the second time through.

Salad
If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose?

Something much lighter than I have now, probably a sage green. The living room has the most ugly, dark wallpaper. urgh. Sadly, I picked the wallpaper! In my defense, it was chosen and hung about 12 years ago, and the color of the wallpaper reflects my mood at that time in my life. I hate it and want to change it, but alas, my dh is not the handy sort and it's a big project to take on myself, so it's staying for the time being.

Main Course
Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet.


I have no idea.

Dessert
List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season.

1. Gift cards to clothing stores like Macy's or Talbot's.

2. A new bathroom floor

3. Laminate flooring in my dining room.

None of these things are likely to materialize, but a girl can dream, right?

No comments: