Friday, May 11, 2007

Two Things About Me

Today's Blogger Challenge on twopeas was "Two Things About Me."

Since I haven't felt like I have anything intelligent to say the past few days, I figured I'd give this a go... so, without further ado:


Two Names I Go by: Mom and Bet (sometimes Mom turns into "But, Mom....")

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: Sandals and capris

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: Passion and Loyalty

Two of My Favorite Things to do: Scrapbooking and reading

Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: More $$; time by myself. Not necessarily in that order

Two pets I have: Two cats

Two things I did last night: Grocery shopping and surfing (the Web)

Two things I ate today: Cranberry orange muffin and a handful of Fritos - not at the same time, though

Two people I just talked to last: My boss and my co-worker

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: Going to a Mother's Day breakfast and CLEANING!

Two longest car rides: To Toronto, Canada and to Mt. Washington Valley, NH

Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages: Mochas and water

Two favorite scrapbooking tools: My MM cutter and my fluid chalk inks

Two favorite scrappin companys: Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye

No comments: