Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's A Wonderful Life

Today's blogger challenge - what one wonderful thing happened to you today...

Well, the day is still young as I type this, but so far today the most wonderful thing that happened was being able to go out in the sunshine and enjoy the wind blowing through my hair as I drove around town doing a bunch of little errands. One errand of which included seeing my friend, Lucy, whom I hardly EVER see but always enjoy her company. We had a nice visit and got caught up on life. I hope it won't be another year before I see her!

Otherwise, I am happy that things are quiet and mundane. Too much excitement often means too many crises; I can do without those.

How about you? What wonderful things happened to you today?

1 comment:

Kay Day said...

The wonderful thing that happened to me today was having lunch with a couple of great friends. Ardath, who is 90 and Joe who is not 90.